CathVision develops a low-noise electrophysiology (EP) recording system, CathVision Cube, to help better guide ablation therapy through exceptional EP signal quality. The product comprises a proprietary low-noise console and computer software to stream, analyze and store EP signals
- Proprietary hardware: The proprietary hardware technology rejects noise, prevents signal artifacts and improves signal quality by a patented amplifier design.
- User friendly interface: Real-time streaming review windows for analyses and easy-to- use study configuration.
- Exceptional EP signals: Improved noise performance has been benchmarked in preclinical studies in 3 different countries comparing to conventional EP recording systems.
- AI algorithms: Electrogram-driven clinical decision support with an intuitive and logical graphical interface.
- Seamless integration and compatibility: Integration into the hospital environment, interface with existing catheters and compatibility with existing 3D mapping systems.
CathVision Cube will offer a real-time AI research platform to hospital partners, with a special tool box and algorithm catalog enabling intelligent electrogram interpretation.
Evaluate our product
We are accepting inquiries from hospitals to participate in a limited market release. Please get in touch and one from our team will contact you about the process.
|This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 872902 — CathVision Cube|