CathVision develops a low-noise electrophysiology (EP) recording system, CathVision Cube, to help better guide ablation therapy through exceptional EP signal quality. The product comprises a proprietary low-noise console and computer software to stream, analyze and store EP signals
- Proprietary hardware: The proprietary hardware technology rejects noise, prevents signal artifacts and improves signal quality by a patented amplifier design.
- User friendly interface: Real-time streaming review windows for analyses and easy-to- use study configuration.
- Exceptional EP signals: Improved noise performance has been benchmarked in preclinical studies in 3 different countries comparing to conventional EP recording systems.
- AI algorithms: Electrogram-driven clinical decision support with an intuitive and logical graphical interface.
- Seamless integration and compatibility: Integration into the hospital environment, interface with existing catheters and compatibility with existing 3D mapping systems.
CathVision Cube will offer a real-time AI research platform to hospital partners, with a special tool box and algorithm catalog enabling intelligent electrogram interpretation.
Evaluate our product
We are accepting inquiries from hospitals to participate in a limited market release. Please get in touch and one from our team will contact you about the process.
This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 872902 — CathVision Cube
CAUTION: Investigational device. Limited by federal law to investigational use. Not available for sale.